kle injury. If he cant go, Anton McKenzie

Informacje zwiÄ…zane z rozwojem serwisu Portal-GSM.

kle injury. If he cant go, Anton McKenzie

Postautor: xsw96 » 29 mar 2018, 11:10

PHILADELPHIA -- Jason Peters will protect the quarterbacks blind side for quite a while longer in Philadelphia. The All-Pro left tackle agreed to a five-year contract with the Eagles on Wednesday. Peters was signed for 2014, and his new deal adds four years through 2018. Overall, the contract is worth about $50 million. "They didnt want to risk losing me and I didnt want to go anywhere, and I let them know that," Peters said. "I want to retire here. I love this organization. I love Philly." The feeling is mutual. "There arent many people cut from the same cloth as Jason Peters," coach Chip Kelly said. "To be able to bounce back from two Achilles injuries and return to an All-Pro level speaks not only to his incredible athleticism, but proves just how hard he works at his game. Having him at left tackle provides a lot of comfort to our quarterback and to our entire offence. Hes a guy that many players look up to in our locker room." The 32-year-old Peters is a six-time Pro Bowl pick and two-time All-Pro. Peters missed the entire 2012 season after twice rupturing an Achilles tendon, but he returned to anchor an offensive line that helped the Eagles lead the NFL in rushing. All-Pro running back LeSean McCoy ran for a franchise-best 1,607 yards, and Pro Bowl quarterback Nick Foles had a breakout year behind Peters and Co. "I told yall I was at 100 per cent coming into the season," Peters said. "I felt very good. They obviously think (Im worth it) or they wouldnt have given me the contract. Im definitely going to live up to it." The Eagles appear set on their offensive line. Lane Johnson, a first-round pick last year, played well as a rookie at right tackle. Left guard Evan Mathis was an All-Pro, centre Jason Kelce is one of the top centres in the league, and right guard Todd Herremans is signed through 2016. Peters is the cornerstone. "Jason is everything you look for in a left tackle," general manager Howie Roseman said. "The unique blend of size, speed and athleticism that Jason possesses is something that everyone wants in an offensive lineman. However, what really makes him unique is his desire to improve day in and day out despite the fact that hes played at an elite level for so many years. We are truly rewarding Jasons excellence." Peters was an undrafted free agent signed by Buffalo and converted from tight end. He played his first five seasons with the Bills before coming to Philadelphia in a trade in 2009 and establishing himself as one of the premier left tackles in the NFL. Now hes already being talked about as a Hall of Fame candidate with several years left in his career. "I got a $5,000 signing bonus in Buffalo," Peters said. "I never thought this would happen. I believed in myself. This is a dream come true." Jarvis Landry Jersey . A lawmaker is hoping the buzz from California Chromes run for the Triple Crown might build support for a bill that would place the U. T.J. McDonald Jersey . On Sunday, head coach Patrick Roy said the teams leading scorer will skate at Mondays morning practice and the club will make a decision on his status for Game 6 at that point. http://www.shopdolphinsauthenticnfl.com ... te-Jersey/. The punch happened in the fourth quarter of Milwaukees 116-102 loss to the Kings on Wednesday when the two players became entangled while battling for rebounding position. Miami Dolphins Jerseys . During halftime, Love told The Associated Press he would receive treatment Saturday night and hoped to play Monday night against Houston. "I knew that my quad was bothering me pretty bad so I went out there and tried to move around a little bit and it just wasnt quite right," Love said. Michael Thomas Jersey . - Dominika Cibulkova erased three match points in the second set Wednesday and beat Agnieszka Radwanska 3-6, 7-6 (5), 6-3 in the quarterfinals of the Sony Open.SURREY, B.C. -- Angus Reid has always been willing to bend over backwards -- and forwards -- for the B.C. Lions. Literally. But years of bending, sometimes awkwardly, will prevent the veteran centre from suiting up Friday in his teams CFL season opener in Calgary against the Stampeders. Reid is suffering from a jammed sacroiliac, or SI, joint and a torn ligament in his lower back. His return date is uncertain. "Its from doing what Ive done a long time in my life -- being in that squat position and taking pounding," said Reid, 36, who has spent his entire 13-year CFL career with the Lions. "Its a shocking thing that it hasnt happened to me earlier in my career." Reid has played in all of the Lions regular-season and playoff games over the past three years. He has only missed two games -- in 2009 -- since his rookie season in 2001, when he played just four games with Montreal and B.C. The Richmond, B.C., native, who has endured numerous injuries while often playing in pain, practised Wednesday, but agreed with the coaching staffs decision to give his aching back a chance to heal. "Its a long season," said Reid, who missed most of training camp and B.C.s two pre-season games. "I dont think anyone wants to risk putting (me) out there too early and risk doing more damage." As a result, second-year pro Matt Norman, who was to be groomed slowly as Reids eventual replacement, will start much sooner than expected. "It speeds up the process," said Reid. "I came into the season fully wanting to make the transition happen, and here we are doing it. Im not sitting here saying Im not going to play football anymore. Ill be back at some point this season. I dont know when." Norman, a guard in a 2012 rookie season who was split between the CFL and his teaching studies at the University of Western Ontario, only started to learn the craft of hiking the ball shortly before training camp. Reid, coach Mike Benevides and quarterback Travis Lulay all say Norman has been a quick student while learning the difficult task of calling plays for the offensive linemen while also snapping the ball during the two pre-season games. "Theres a lot of data," said Benevides. "Theres a lot of information. Physically, hes done an outstanding job. Cerebrally, its getting better for him because he gets to see the (defensivve) looks now that he gets to concentrate on the opponent.dddddddddddd" Norman says his most difficult task has been learning the playbook. "Im just trying to get really comfortable with it -- out of the practice, outside of the game -- and then try to execute as well as I can when I step out on to the field," said the 25-year-old, who will also snap on field goals. But he will not be the only young Lions player in a vital role due to injury against the Stampeders, who upset favoured B.C. in last years West Division final. Veteran kicker Paul McCallum remains sidelined with a groin injury suffered in warmup before the final pre-season game. As a result, Hugh ONeill will finally get to kick in a CFL regular-season game after serving as McCallums understudy for the past two years. "Its awesome -- Im definitely looking forward to it," said ONeill. "Its been a long time coming. Im just looking forward to helping the team out as best I can. The last little while, its been in practice. Hopefully, now, I can do it in a game." Benevides and general manager Wally Buono planned to have McCallum, 43, and ONeill, 23, share the kicking duties this season. Depending on the length of his hiatus, McCallum, who is in his 21st CFL season, will focus on field goals while his protege takes care of kick-offs. Punting duties have yet to be finalized. ONeill is keen to handle all three duties against the Stampeders. "Ive always viewed myself as an all-around kicker/punter," he said. "I try and make myself as proficient as possible in all three facets. Pre-season was great, because I got the chance to do all three for both games." In the first exhibition contest, when McCallum was rested, ONeill went 5-for-5 and booted the winning field goal in poor weather conditions in Calgary. He did not attempt any three-pointers in a loss to Edmonton in the second pre-season game. The Lions might also have to do without another key veteran on defence. Middle linebacker Solomon Elimimians status is questionable due to an ankle injury. If he cant go, Anton McKenzie will take his place in the lineup. "Were going to see what kind of team weve got right away," said Benevides. "Were just going to challenge our depth, but I feel very good about that. I think thats where one of the strengths of our club lies." Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '
xsw96

Model telefonu: 17847938657
Operator: vvvb

Wróć do Portal-GSM