me nifty work by his pit crew, but when

Informacje zwiÄ…zane z rozwojem serwisu Portal-GSM.

me nifty work by his pit crew, but when

Postautor: xsw96 » 30 mar 2018, 10:05

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Mallory Blackwelder won the Symetra Classic on Saturday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 5-under 67 for a two-stroke victory. The 26-year-old former Kentucky player had a 10-under 206 total at Raintree Country Club. "It feels amazing," said Blackwelder, the daughter of former Kentucky coach and LPGA Tour player and Myra Blackwelder and tour caddie Worth Blackwelder. "I have been thinking about this moment for a long, long time and its really surreal. "I didnt look at the leaderboard on the back nine, so I wasnt really sure what kind of position I was in. I knew obviously that I was playing great, so walking up to the 18th I saw that I had a three-shot lead and I was on the green, so I knew that I was on cruise control and that just felt amazing." She earned $15,000 to jump from 24th to sixth on the money with $24,721. The final top 10 will earn 2015 LPGA Tour cards. "I just played really solid all week," said Blackwelder, who opened with rounds of 69 and 70. "Last week, my mom, whos pretty much my swing coach and teacher, came on Sunday to Asheville and we worked on my short game a lot. "I had a lot of easy up-and-downs last week, but I wasnt converting, so we just made a few tweaks. I changed my putting setup a little bit. "My posture had just gotten a little slumped, so I just stood taller to it this week. I putted great and I hit the ball great." Her mother watched her win Sunday, "It just couldnt be better," Blackwelder said. "She hasnt gotten to watch me play a whole lot the last couple of years, so its just amazing that she could be here." Emily Talley was second after a 68. Min Seo Kwak was third at 7 under after a 69, and Kendall Dye was another stroke back after a 72. Cindy Feng, Demi Runas, Krista Puisite and Olivia Jordan-Higgins tied for fifth at 5 under. Feng and Runas shot 70, Puisite had a 73, and Jordan-Higgins a 74. Pernell McPhee Jersey . Although the deal cannot be made official until the free agent moratorium period is lifted on July 10, Patterson has agreed to a three-year, $18 million extension to remain in Toronto, sources confirm to TSN. John Timu Jersey .The Hanwha Eagles said the team was impressed with Morgans contact ability and base-running skills.The 34-year-old debuted with the Pittsburgh Pirates in 2007 and hit . http://www.probearsonline.com/authentic ... rs-jersey/. Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct. Leonard Floyd Jersey . Watching them over the past year - and in some cases, two years - has given us a starting point for this seasons Craigs List. Mitch Unrein Jersey . In the Brewers six games this season, no starter has allowed more than three runs. "We see the guy in front of us do a great job and we want to do even better," Gallardo said after the Brewers beat the Red Sox 4-0 on Sunday, his second straight scoreless start.RICHMOND, Va. -- Kevin Harvick pulled away on a restart with 47 laps to go and ended Chase Elliotts two-race winning streak in NASCARs Nationwide Series with a dominating victory early Saturday at Richmond International Raceway. Harvick led 202 of the 250 laps in a race delayed nearly 3 1/2 hours at the start by rain Friday night. The victory was the 41st of his career in the series, and his record-extending seventh at 0.75-mile Richmond. Elliott, the Georgia high-schooler and son of racing great Bill Elliott, was looking to win his third consecutive race and pad his points lead, but managed to do just the latter when Harvick was too fast. "I think he just outdrove me a little bit, honestly" Elliott said. "Some of it was me. I kind of let him get too far out in front of me." The pair finished nearly seven seconds ahead of third-place finisher Kyle Busch, and Harvick said Elliott, a teammate at JR Motorsports, has had a positive impact that helped produce the 1-2 finish. "He pushes us to be better by trying different things," Harvick said. "Hes as good as they get and a lot of fun to be around." Busch never really contended, but said his team made steady gains all race long. "The racing was sort of a struggle for us to start with," he saiid.dddddddddddd. Kyle Larson, awarded the pole for Saturdays Sprint Cup race based on practice speeds when qualifying for that race was rained out earlier Friday night, finished fourth, with pole-sitter Brian Scott fifth. Scott, the pole-sitter, led the first 239 laps here last September before getting passed by Brad Keselowski with 11 laps to go. Scott led the first 43 laps Friday night and stayed in the top 10 all night, but with Harvick repeatedly opening up huge margins, second place seemed like the prize at stake. Elliott took that away as the only car that could challenge Harvick at the end. The ending was tougher for Elliott Sadler, who had worked his way up to third with some nifty work by his pit crew, but when the race went back to green with 54 to go, he got turned around in Turn 2. It looked like Trevor Bayne nudged Regan Smith, who then nudged Sadler. The Emporia native finished sixth. Elliotts points lead grew from 13 to 19 over Smith, who finished eighth. The race also marked the Nationwide Series debut for Daniel Suarez, who has impressed in the K&N Pro Series East Tour. He drove for Joe Gibbs Racing, starting 12th and finishing 19th. Suarez also was schedule to return to race in Saturday reschedule K&N Pro Series East Tour race starting at 9 a.m. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '
xsw96

Model telefonu: 17847938657
Operator: vvvb

Wróć do Portal-GSM