s to win the Rookie of the Year award,

Informacje zwiÄ…zane z rozwojem serwisu Portal-GSM.

s to win the Rookie of the Year award,

Postautor: xsw96 » 30 mar 2018, 10:21

Rafa Benitez insists he has taken charge of Newcastle for their long-term vision and is convinced relegation will be avoided, despite confirming the presence of a break clause in his contract. The 55-year-old Spaniard held his first news conference on Saturday ahead of their Monday Night Football clash at Leicester, live on Sky Sports 1HD, and he purred over the passion of the city and the football club.The clause in his contract allows either him or the club, who are second-bottom and two points from safety with 10 games to go, to walk away if they crash out of the Premier League. But he revealed that Newcastles managing director Lee Charnley wanted the former Liverpool, Inter Milan, Napoli and Real Madrid boss for his experience - which is why he has been given the title of manager, not head coach.We have 10 important games; it doesnt matter if I am manager or head coach or whatever, he said. After these 10 games I think we will stay in the Premier League [and] I will be the manager.My first conversation with Lee was just about everything, and I said, What about the future? He said, We know we have done a lot of good things and some not so good things sometimes, but with your experience we hope we can go in the right direction. Rafas challenges We look at five issues facing the new Newcastle boss Some people can see the relegation clause as special, but its normal. I am here trying to do my best to stay in the Premier League, and if I have a compromise in the future it means I believe we will stay up.The main thing was for Lee to explain his ideas, and mine, and we have a lot in common. We want to bring in good players in the future and I am sure we will if everything is fine. Benitez hauled Newcastles players in for training on their day off on Friday Benitezs reputation in England rests predominately on a successful six-year spell as Liverpool manager in which he won the Champions League and FA Cup, but he also won the Europa League as caretaker boss of Chelsea.Yet Benitez felt forced to defend his experience and insist he does have what it takes for a relegation scrap.I am coming from the academy - I was an academy player and then a coach in the academy at Real Madrid, he said. Rafas ups and downs We look back on the career of the Spanish manager After I was a coach in the first division, second division, promotions, relegations - I have some experience, because I am getting older.Its more or less the same, in terms of how you have to approach the games. You have to be calm and analyse things, and make sure everyone is giving everything. Benitez was named as Steve McClarens successor on Friday The responsibility of someone who wants to win a trophy and doesnt want to make mistakes is more or less the same as the responsibility of someone who doesnt want to make mistakes because they could be relegated.I know we have a very good group of players and quality in the squad, so we need to give them confidence. I expect 100 per cent from them in every game because they fans will be behind us. Also See: Newcastle video Newcastle fixtures Newcastle stats Get a free ï¿¡10 bet Dennis Smith Jersey . Philippe Desrosiers stopped 42 shots through overtime and three more in the shootout to pick up his third shutout of the season for Rimouski (31-15-7). Zachary Fucale made 28 saves for Halifax (34-17-3) in the loss. Brian Dawkins Jersey . - A retired Indiana school principal who was NASCAR star Jeff Gordons drivers education teacher was killed with his wife in a Tennessee crash while returning from watching Gordon race. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/Yo ... s-Jerseys/. Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. Virgil Green Jersey . - For a general manager who preaches building through the draft, Reggie McKenzie has struggled to find impact players his first two years in Oakland. Matt Paradis Jersey . -- Kael Mouillierat scored three times and set up one more as the St.OKLAHOMA CITY -- Russell Westbrook taught rookie Michael Carter-Williams a swift and thorough lesson. Westbrook had a triple-double in 21 minutes to win the matchup of talented point guards and help the Oklahoma City Thunder defeat the woeful Philadelphia 76ers 125-92 on Tuesday night. The three-time All Star finished with 13 points, 10 rebounds and 14 assists after blowing past Carter-Williams at will. Westbrook wrapped up his eighth career triple-double on a rebound with 4:55 left in the third quarter and left the game for good moments later. The last NBA player to get a triple-double in fewer minutes was Jim Tucker in 1955, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. "He made everybody better tonight," said teammate Kevin Durant, who led the Thunder with 42 points. "He was moving the basketball, he was aggressive to the rim. I think thats why everybody got open, because of his aggressiveness. He just set the tone for us." Westbrook also offered verbal instruction after his pupil decided to talk trash during the third quarter. Turns out, Westbrook is pretty good at that, too. "I like it," he said of Carter-Williams talking. "Its good because thats how I play anyway. I compete, and thats what I like to do. He wants to compete as well." James Anderson scored 20 for the 76ers, who lost their 15th in a row, their longest slide since a 15-game skid in 1994. Philadelphia shot just 34 per cent. Carter-Williams, among the favourites to win the Rookie of the Year award, finished with 14 points on 4-for-12 shooting. Philadelphia coach Brett Brown wasnt amused by Carter-Williams talking. "Its always wise to go about your business without instigating an All-Star," Brown said. "I dont mind Michael being competitive, but how you go about that is always a challenge, and again, a learning curve." Serge Ibaka and Reggie Jackson each scored 14 points and Perry Jones added 12 for the Thunder, who shot 57 per cent from the field in their most lopsided victory of the season. Westbrook had eight assists in the first 6:34 to help the Thunder take a 24-15 lead. "I never go in looking to shoot first, pass first, rebound first," he said. "I just come in and play off instincts." Westbrook got his 10th assist on a long bounce pass to Durant with 4:55 left in the second quarter. Westbrook finnished the first half with 11 assists, a Thunder record for a half.dddddddddddd. He didnt score until he made a layup with 1:50 left in the first half. His second basket was a 29-foot 3-pointer. "Hes just physically so gifted and hes so competitive," Brown said. "Theres a -- and I say this respectfully -- hes an angry competitor that wills his way into doing stuff. I say that with the utmost respect. You saw those physical abilities along with just such a strong mind. Its a powerful combination." Durant, who made 14 of 20 shots from the floor, did not play in the fourth quarter as the Thunder won their third straight. Caron Butler, the Thunders recent acquisition, entered for the first time as a member of the team with 5:26 left in the first quarter and received a loud standing ovation. He made his first basket, a jumper, with 2:18 left in the opening period. Durant scored 21 points in the first half on 8-for-11 shooting to help the Thunder take a 61-45 lead at the break. The 76ers made 3-pointers on three consecutive trips down the floor -- the first two by Byron Mullins and the third by Anderson -- to cut what had been a 22-point deficit to 15 midway through the third quarter. The Thunder bounced back and led 98-76 at the end of the period. Durant scored 21 of Oklahoma Citys 37 points in the quarter. The crowd cheered loudly when Oklahoma Citys 7-foot-3 centre, Hasheem Thabeet, stepped out of his usual element and drained a 17-foot jumper that put the Thunder up 110-79 with 7:33 to go. It was a complete win for Oklahoma City. "I thought defensively, we were really good throughout the game," coach Scott Brooks said. "We were active, we were in passing lanes, we were contesting shots, and we did a great job with rebounding and passing." NOTES: Jones and C Steven Adams started for the Thunder in place of injured G Thabo Sefolosha and C Kendrick Perkins. ... The 76ers have allowed at least 100 points in 14 of the 15 losses during their skid. All but three of the defeats have been by double digits. ... Thunder G Jeremy Lamb made a layup at the first-quarter buzzer after catching a pass from Durant that travelled most of the length of the court. ... The Thunder shot 70 per cent in the first quarter to take a 37-23 lead. ... Brown was issued a technical foul with 5:30 left in the second quarter. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '
xsw96

Model telefonu: 17847938657
Operator: vvvb

Wróć do Portal-GSM