pitch is slated for 6:00 p.m. Tickets

Informacje związane z rozwojem serwisu Portal-GSM.

pitch is slated for 6:00 p.m. Tickets

Postautor: xsw96 » 04 kwie 2018, 10:23

A night ago, the Winnipeg Goldeyes relied on their deep batting order to score 18 runs. Friday night, the Goldeyes relied on their deep pitching staff to allow just one run. Four pitchers combined to lead the Goldeyes to a 4-1 win over the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks before 5,227 fans at Newman Outdoor Field on Independence Day in America. The win stretches Winnipegs lead to eight games in the American Associations North Division over the RedHawks. The Goldeyes have also won nine in a row and 13 of their last 15 games. Luis Alen opened the scoring for Winnipeg when he singled in Donnie Webb from second in the top of the fourth inning to give the Goldeyes a 1-0 lead. After Goldeyes starter Matt Jackson struck out Ronnie Bourquin looking with runners on the corners in the bottom of the fourth, Casey Haerther hit a solo home run in the top of the fifth to double Winnipegs lead. It was Haerthers third home run in his last six games. Jackson struck out Brandon Newton in a steady rain to end the fifth, but from there the game was delayed by 1:09 due to the rain. Following a scoreless sixth inning, the RedHawks finally got on the scoreboard in the bottom of the seventh inning. C.J. Retherford drew a walk and subsequently went to third on a double by Ronnie Bourquin. Kaohi Downing came in from Winnipegs bullpen in relief of Jackson and Fargo catcher Petey Paramore hit at the first pitch he saw for a single to score Retherford. However, a great thrown by Donnie Webb from right field beat Bourquin to home plate by 10 feet and kept Winnipeg in front. Brendan Lafferty came in for the final two outs of the bottom of the seventh, including a strikeout of Anthony Kaskadden with runners on first and second to end the threat. In the top of the eighth, the Goldeyes gave themselves a cushion with RBI singles from Brock Bond and Alen. The lead could have been even bigger, but Webb, who led off with a walk, was caught stealing at second. It didnt matter though, as Lafferty struck out three more in the bottom of the eighth and Chris Kissock pitched a 1-2-3 bottom of the ninth to earn his 11th save of the season. Its also Kissocks sixth save in his last seven outings. Jackson picked up the win for the Goldeyes for his league-best seventh victory of the season. Fargo starter Curtis Camilli suffered the loss in his RedHawks debut. At the plate, Haerther increased his lead in the leagues batting race by going three-for-four to up his batting average to .416 on the season. Alen added two RBI. The second game of the series goes Saturday night in Fargo. Winnipeg will send Chandler Barnard (2-0, 2.29) to the mound against the RedHawks Jake Laber (6-2, 4.10). Coverage on Jewel 101 (100.7 FM) will begin at 5:00 p.m. with Around the Association, followed by the pre-game show at 5:30 p.m. First pitch is slated for 6:00 p.m. Tickets for all 2014 Winnipeg Goldeyes games and the 2014 American Association All-Star Game are available through Ticketmaster by clicking on Goldeyes.com, calling 1-855-GOLDEYE or visiting any Ticketmaster location, including the Shaw Park box office. Charcandrick West Jersey . Nat Borchers headed in the sole goal in the 54th minute, getting on the end of a Kyle Beckerman free kick. The defeat cost Sporting top spot in the Eastern Conference. Even a draw would have moved the Kansas City club above Columbus. Christian Okoye Jersey . -- Detroit Tigers third baseman Miguel Cabrera has a broken bone below his right eye after being struck by a bad-hop grounder, sidelining the star slugger for at least a week with opening day on deck. http://www.thechiefsshoponline.com/Yout ... fs-Jersey/. After Mondays comments by Coach Claude Noel that its work first and skill second, and that more “A” games are needed, the Jets responded with a 47-shot effort. If not for terrific goaltending by Braden Holtby the Jets would have had two points in regulation. Justin Houston Jersey . The Marlies surrendered two power-play goals and failed to score on six man-advantage opportunities en route to a 4-1 defeat in American Hockey League action on Saturday. Larry Johnson Jersey . Raymond, 31, started 15 regular-season games for the Stamps in 2013, racking up 51 tackles. He also returned two kickoffs for 79 yards including a 61-yarder. PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- Gene Fieger shot a 3-under 69 in windy conditions Thursday to take a four-stroke lead in the Senior PGA Professional National Championship. The 53-year-old Fieger, the PGA director of golf at Hideout Golf Club in Naples, Fla., had a 10-under 206 total at PGA Golf Club in the event postponed in October in Virginia because of rain and flooding. The top 35 after the final round Friday will earn spots in the Senior PGA Championship on May 22-25 at Harbor Shores in Michigan. "I like playing on Bermuda grass and feel that its an advantage for me," said Fieger, who three-putted the par-4 ninth hole for his lone bogey. "Except for the ninth hole, I was very happy with the round. I have driven the ball well and chipped pretty well, too. Thats what you have to do out here on this course and in this weather." Steve Parker and Frank Esposito were tied for second. Parker, a 56-year-old PGA Life Member from Houston, shot a 67 -- the best round of the day and his lowest career scores on the Wanamaker Course. He had seven birddies and two bogeys.dddddddddddd "We do play in wind there and we learn how to control the ball," Parker said about Texas. "You work on it at the range and you have to trust yourself. I have trouble with a left-right wind just like everybody else, unless youre a left-hander. Its been a different wind every day, but the greens were a little softer today." Esposito, the 50-year-old PGA head pro at Brooklake in Florham Park, N.J., had a 74. "I played real solid today, but I just putted lousy," Esposito said. "I hit a couple bad shots, but everybody always does. I need to hit some quality shots tomorrow and, hopefully, make a few putts." Don Berry was five strokes back at 5 under. The 53-year-old Berry is the PGA head professional at Edinburgh USA in Brooklyn Park, Minn. Stan Cooke, the first-round leader who has tied for the top spot with Esposito after the second round, had an 80 to fall 10 strokes back. The 53-year-old Cooke is the PGA general manager and director of golf at Ocala (Fla.) National. China Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 Discount NFL Jerseys ' ' '
xsw96

Model telefonu: 17847938657
Operator: vvvb

Wróć do Portal-GSM