is right, then were going to allow

Informacje zwiÄ…zane z rozwojem serwisu Portal-GSM.

is right, then were going to allow

Postautor: xsw96 » 09 kwie 2018, 10:38

LOS ANGELES -- Don Mattingly said Monday that his 2014 contract option vested with the Dodgers first-round playoff victory over Atlanta, but he isnt sure hell be back as manager next season. He said that the organization put him in a difficult position with his players by not exercising a team option going into the final year of his three-year deal. "Its been a frustrating, tough year, honestly," he told reporters while sitting next to general manager Ned Colletti. "It puts me in a spot that everything I do is questioned because Im basically trying out and auditioning, can you manage or cant you manage? Thats not a great position for me as a manager." Mattinglys option worth $1.4 million would allow him to return, but the team has yet to say anything about his future. Colletti said Mattinglys status would be "resolved very quickly." But it was apparent while Mattingly talked that he would like a multiyear deal. "Its pretty easy to figure out," he said. "I like being here, but I dont want to be anywhere where youre not wanted. I dont want to be somewhere where people dont think youre capable of doing the job," Mattingly said. Colletti made it clear that he supports Mattinglys return. But team President Stan Kasten and the ownership group headed by Mark Walter figure to have the final say. "I think he did great," Colletti said. "I have a lot of respect for this guy. He kept it steady for a tough period of time." Mattingly is 260-225 in three years as manager, guiding the Dodgers to the NL championship series, where they lost to St. Louis in six games last week. When the Dodgers stumbled to start the season, falling to last place in the NL West while injuries piled up, speculation was rampant that Mattingly would be fired. Kasten indicated to him at the time that things needed to improve for Mattingly to keep his job. The team won 42 of 50 games during a torrid midseason stretch to take over first place and eventually won the division by 11 games over Arizona. "It was quite a remarkable season," Colletti said. He wouldnt comment on the status of Mattinglys coaching staff, but its possible changes could be made, although Mattingly indicated he would like to keep it intact. NOTES: Dodgers CF Matt Kemp had arthroscopic surgery on his left ankle performed by Dr. Robert Anderson in Charlotte, N.C. The team said the procedure "involved removing several spurs, a loose body and doing a microfracture on the talus bone." Kemp is expected to be in a splint for two weeks and a walking boot for another two weeks. But the Dodgers say "he is expected to be competitive in time for the regular season." Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey . -- Atlanta Braves pitcher Tommy Hanson is being checked for a possible concussion after blowing a tire on his way to the first workout of spring training. Brandon Thomas Jersey . Villa has already confirmed his short-term deal and the Daily Mirror reported early Tuesday that Lampard will join him as both build up match fitness ahead of moves to the new Major League Soccer franchise New York City. http://www.lionsfanspro.com/Black-Calvi ... ml?cat=862. Chief prosecutor Gerrie Nel also accused Pistorius of tailoring his testimony to fit the evidence at the scene. Pistorius denied the accusations. Nel alleged that the Olympic runner changed his aim with his 9 mm pistol to ensure that he hit Steenkamp as she fell back against a magazine rack in a toilet cubicle. Zach Zenner Jersey . -- Brendan Leipsic had two goals and an assist and Nicolas Petan extended his point streak to 11 games as the Portland Winterhawks slipped past the Red Deer Rebels 5-4 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Anthony Zettel Jersey . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans.Former Toronto Raptors president and general manager Bryan Colangelo addressed his tanking comments made at the MIT Sports Analytics Conference in Toronto on Friday and admitted it was merely a poor choice of words. Speaking on TSN Radio 1050s TSN Drive with Dave Naylor on Monday, Colangelo said he had no intention of tanking the shortened 2011-12 season, but definitely wanted a high pick in the draft. "I wish that word wasnt used for headline reasons," said Colangelo, "but the story behind it was: how can we fix the system? How can we tweak the system to make it less likely that teams are rewarded for losing records? "I do believe that if youre as transparent as we were at the time - with our season seat holders, our fans, the market place and the media - everybody knew what the plan was and what we were going through. It didnt make it easy to lose games but there was anticipation that games would be lost. With that comes curtain rewards and in the system that we currently play under, the team with the worst record gets the greatest odds and a non-playoff team is in a lottery that can ultimately lead to them getting top-notch talent coming to their team." Colangelo said the team was happy getting Terrence Ross in the first round (8th overall) of the 2012 draft and would never tell a coach to lose games since it can only have negative long-term effects. "Coach was doing such a fabulous job with the group that there certainly was no intentional losing going on because we won far too many games than anyone anticipated and it put us in a position to still get a nice draft pick in Terrance Ross," said Colangelo. "But it certainly decreased our odds of getting the top choice, which was a franchise centre in Anthony Davis." Colangelo talked about when the team faced heavy scrutiny when they picked Jonas Valanciunas, who was selected in the first round (5th overall) in 2011. "We got booed off the stage when the announcement was made but that was the right pick for this organization.dddddddddddd It was not an easy one to make knowing that Jonas would not be made available for at least a year and maybe more if the buyout hadnt been successfully negotiated. We knew it was going to be a tough scenario going into a new year without the inclusion of a top draft pick but the following season we also knew that not only would Jonas be coming but another fairly high-value draft selection - unknown at the time - would be helping us as well. Not to mention we would have cap space and greater developed players at that point." The Raptors finished the 2011-12 season with a 23-43 record, good for 11th in the Eastern Conference, 12 games behind the Philadelphia 76ers for the final playoff spot in the East, and the eighth-worst record in the NBA. The team neither rose nor fell in the lottery, receiving the eighth-overall pick in the 2012 draft where they selected Ross out of the University of Washington. The 2007 NBA Executive of the Year (with the Phoenix Suns) was speaking at the MIT Sports Analytics Conference on a proposal currently in front of the NBA Board of Governors which would see the draft lottery and any incentive to bottom out eliminated. "Admittedly, I will say, I tried to tank a couple years ago," said Colangelo to the conference. "And I didnt come out and say, Coach (Dwane Casey), youve got to lose games. I never said that. I wanted to have him establish a winning tradition and a culture and all of that, but I wanted to do it in the framework of playing and developing young players, and with that comes losing. Theres just no way to avoid that, but I never once said, Youve got to lose this game." Colangelo was relieved of his general manager position last May in favour of Masai Ujiri and eventually resigned his post as Raptors president the following month. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
xsw96

Model telefonu: 17847938657
Operator: vvvb

Wróć do Portal-GSM